Laman

Crush HEHHHH? - -"

okay, guys. u might be kiddin me rite? i have a crush with my classmate -,-
sure it sounds weird. but i dont care *what do u say?*

YESS IDC AND IDK !* = )

that's it ! sure, guys. i dont know how to show to that boy. oh God -,-
* i hope it just a dream, silly dream when i have a crush with my classmate-,-*
but when i woke up and find, IT'S NOT ONLY A DREAM !
hey, WAKE UP u gurl ! it's REAL !

i dont know. maybe i got a headache or sumthin . . uh,-,-
untill now, i still DONT BELIEVE IF I HAVE A CRUSH WITH MY CLASSMATE .

and the greatest point on that problem is . . . my best friend has a crush on him too . oh, what must i do now, guys? which one must i pick ? BESTIE or THAT GUY?

BESTIE
THAT GUY
BESTIE
THAT GUY
BESTIE
THAT GUY

oh,i just wanna say I CANT. surely, I CANT!. i dont know, but i love my bestie ! and . . .
surely, i love that guy too. okay, it's just a silly topic to disscuss. but i dont know what's the solution ! skak and mat ! uh-,- DAMMIT !

but my other friends know that he -that guy- LOVE ME !
and NOT LOVE MY BESTIE - okay. i dont know, if i got a date with that guy, surely, my bestie'll mad at me ! oh -.- i wanna scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! -,-

but if i'm not in a date with that guy, surely, maybe he thinks that i dont love him anymore. but actually i do.

so what must i do now, guys? help me ! zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments