Laman

People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out

Okay, so all you've heard is true, I'm moving. To another school. In another city.

Well, all i can say to everyone is thank you and sorry, but from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to say sorry, you will not understand, I mean it.
And if, AND IF you all say it's just too fast to make a decision (that big decision), you're all wrong. I've learned so much, and yes, this thing has been in our mind for a long time as long as I can remember.

Reasons? There's no reason. People are people, and sometimes, things just don't work out together. Such a shame that thing happens, but yet again, that's life.

Saying goodbye is the hardest thing to do, and I've not done yet (not even a half-way). So there you go. Goodbye friend. It's just a part of something so called, life. You don't have to be afraid of it. I promise I'll make it up everything soon. And we'll meet just about anytime SOON. Sooner than you can ever imagine.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to EVERYONE. I appreciate what you've done to me. You're all simply wonderful people.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments